New DeadlineREAL ID has been delayed again, until May 7, 2025. But don’t let this delay you in getting prepared. Plan ahead, and be ready!
Don't delay, prepare today.
The new ID law for air travel goes into effect on May 7, 2025. Prepare now to make sure you are covered. Review your options – you may already have what you need. What are you waiting for?
Are you prepared to travel in 2025?
You may already have what you need!
REAL ID is a law, not an actual piece of ID. Per the law, there are many pieces of existing identification options that will work including:
- Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
- U.S. Military ID
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Passport Card
- Foreign Passport
- Enhanced Driver License (EDL)
- Enhanced Identification Card (EID)
- Federally Recognized, Tribal-issued Photo ID
- Border Crossing Card
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Employment Authorization Card (I-766)